Greenesleeves Remix Greenesleeves Remix

Well-done, but done before

This was a great cover of the song. Unfortunately, there are many other covers of this song on the site as well, which lowered your diversity score, since it has been done. This was great though, and should be checked out.
Check Out My Audio!

It was All for Her It was All for Her

Good

This was a good song that was original and very clear. Keep it up, and check out my audio, too.

Halloween Dance Halloween Dance

awesome

this is so awesome, great job

Waves of the Ocean Waves of the Ocean

Perfect

I am going to use this in one of my upcoming flashes. This was really good, and I think that it is perfect as it is, the lower clarity gives it more of an eerie feel. - Alienwarrior2

Darkness comes- K OS Darkness comes- K OS

Cool.

Im gonna use this in a submission, I think. It'll be a good intro.

-.-Ghosts-.- -.-Ghosts-.-

Pretty good...

For some reason, it makes me think of Luigis Mansion. I don't know why. Good audio, and I might have some use for it.

Shadows Shadows

I love it!

Might not be much coming from someone with 0 BA, but I am probably gonna use this in an upcoming halloween flash. This song is original and very clear. Good job, Man!

Fire emblem Theam Fire emblem Theam

Nice...

Fire emblem rocks! If you haven't you should join the Fire Emblem crew! This is really good, and it was really clear. It wasn't original 'cause its the theme from Fire Emblem, but it still Rocks. Join the club, EVERYONE!