Tree Decoration 2007 Tree Decoration 2007

I'm Confused...

It's a pretty good game, but I don't understand how this made it into the Christmas Collection, while mine(<a href="http://www.newgrounds.com/porta l/view/410303">http://www.newgrounds.
com/portal/vi ew/410303</a>) was generally badly reviewed. Mine seems to have a couple more options and stuff. Fun game nonetheless.

lunaTredecim responds:

Do not use the review space for the purpose of promoting things. Stick to reviewing the movies - we don't want to hear about how great your website is.

If you think a submission doesn't belong on the front page of the site or shouldn't be featured in special sections of the site, keep it to yourself.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Now go and finish thing thing 4!

Don't get me wrong, it was a great game. But you should be working on what the people want- Thing Thing 4!

comBOTs comBOTs

Very Interactive!

This game was very complicated, but I picked it up easily. The only idea I have is to have a story mode, where you have some combot tournament or something. This is a great start, and has a lot of potential to be amazing.

My combot that can beat three mitmen is E00E04EB72C1D0237583FBEFB84352 7BE9A56AA

customize a gun part1.5 customize a gun part1.5

I don't know.

I don't know what it was like, since it wouldn't load. Go to the flash help section to get a preloader. It should be pretty easy to find. Then, while you are still there, go to "how to optimise audio." Then, you will have a LOT more room for your other guns. It looked like it could have been good, but I wasn't able to view it.

Alienwarrior2

JarredJoffe responds:

thanks

Starship - Enkai Starship - Enkai

This is amazing!

Bookmarked for great justice.

RPG movement tutorial RPG movement tutorial

I have been trying to do a game like this for some time, so I was very pleased to see this. Thank you very much. This will help in my flash skill. This is awesome, keep it up.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

One bug...

On the "save 2 happys" level, sometimes there are no happys to save. You should fix that. Also, how do you fill the balloon?

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

i think theres a glitch

today, i was worth $7(sad, i know). after more B/P points, I was DOWN to $5(WTF???) then, after I tried to fix it, I was worth -$2.18.
You should fix this.

MapleStory For Newbies MapleStory For Newbies

WTF!??

Is something wrong with my computer? Every time I click a button, it goes back to the play screen! You should fix this.

Duketsu responds:

For me it works just fine.

Totally Random Quiz Totally Random Quiz

Not Good At All

You Need to rework this. First of all, you need to make it impossible to right-click, play to go to the next level. Also, don't make it return to the start. Give us a score! Trust me, this just happened to me, too,

Element responds:

sorry.. im still a n00b at flash.