The December Calendar The December Calendar

It's pretty good...

but I don't see what this has to do with the holidays, aside from the December part and the gifts as buttons. This is a nicely done animation, but I think it would have fared better as a flash that was released at a different time, so the animations would make more sense.

Also, I find the animations a bit random, and think there should be a more organized set of animations.

It's good, but it should be about the holidays, or released at a different time.

notorious responds:

The holidays thing is that on the 25th there actually WILL be a christmas animation on here, so this is pretty much all leading up to christmas.
Also there is a real version of this calendar which is what this is based off of, it's called an 'Advent Calendar' and in each day of december you open another door on it and see what's behind that door. That is also based off of christmas. I think that answers your first paragraph.

The animations are random because if I did a similar animation for each day, there would be little surprise and everyone would know what the next day held and that wouldn't be very much fun now, would it?

Basically this calendar is all about leading up to christmas day. Yeah, maybe i should have been more clear about that but there you have it!

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Damn...

Killing Spree 1 was the first movie I ever watched here. It was amazing. The series just kept getting better and better as it went on. I always look at these and hope someday I might be half as good. This should be in the top 10, at least. It was a perfect episode. It is a shame to see it go. You get my 5/5.

Alienwarrior2

Submit Submit

wow

this should remain on the front page for many weeks to come!

Tree Decoration 2007 Tree Decoration 2007

I'm Confused...

It's a pretty good game, but I don't understand how this made it into the Christmas Collection, while mine(<a href="http://www.newgrounds.com/porta l/view/410303">http://www.newgrounds.
com/portal/vi ew/410303</a>) was generally badly reviewed. Mine seems to have a couple more options and stuff. Fun game nonetheless.

lunaTredecim responds:

Do not use the review space for the purpose of promoting things. Stick to reviewing the movies - we don't want to hear about how great your website is.

If you think a submission doesn't belong on the front page of the site or shouldn't be featured in special sections of the site, keep it to yourself.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Now go and finish thing thing 4!

Don't get me wrong, it was a great game. But you should be working on what the people want- Thing Thing 4!

comBOTs comBOTs

Very Interactive!

This game was very complicated, but I picked it up easily. The only idea I have is to have a story mode, where you have some combot tournament or something. This is a great start, and has a lot of potential to be amazing.

My combot that can beat three mitmen is E00E04EB72C1D0237583FBEFB84352 7BE9A56AA

Greenesleeves Remix Greenesleeves Remix

Well-done, but done before

This was a great cover of the song. Unfortunately, there are many other covers of this song on the site as well, which lowered your diversity score, since it has been done. This was great though, and should be checked out.
Check Out My Audio!

It was All for Her It was All for Her

Good

This was a good song that was original and very clear. Keep it up, and check out my audio, too.

Halloween Dance Halloween Dance

awesome

this is so awesome, great job